Thursday, June 14, 2012

Rewrites, Strawberries and Missed Deadlines

Blood and Loss is doing well, but if you get the chance you need to take a look for yourself and dive into the world of vampires, werewolves, witches and the fae. I have finally solved the problem of how to start the second book. I have started book two ten different ways and wasn't satisfied with any of them. So on my drive into the city to get my hair done and an hour to kill I solved it. Won't say anything because it would be a major spoiler, but when you read it, just know that the first chapter was not an easy one. I love when you finally click with a scene and you know you made the right decision.
I will have to postpone my release date for Russian Pawn. I hate missing a deadline, but I can't release it if it isn't ready. I really like this book and there is a section I can't get right. Plus I also have a hobby farm and it is our busy season and maybe a book release was a little too ambitious. Strawberries won't wait on the vine for me to rewrite a chapter.
On the whole things are going very well. 
happy reading,
Electa
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0082ZQF8Q/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_ybGWpb0APWJK9


No comments:

Post a Comment