Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Here is the Milk... Don't Forget to buy the Cow


 “Okay drunk girl it’s time for bed.” I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to my room.
“I thought you would never ask.”
“Not tonight, Luscious Lucius doesn’t have sex with drunk girls, especially ones who seem fond of alliteration.”


“I can’t stand the thought of his hands on your body.” He pulled me into him. I didn’t even struggle. He was too strong. “Touching you everywhere I want to touch you. His lips on your lips, I want to kill him.” His voice was little more than a growl.

A red tear fell on my hand. He smiled at me. “Yes I agree. We will say good-bye when we have to. I am not ready to say it either.”

Quotes from Blood and Loss
If you like the above dialogue you will love the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment