Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Russian Pawn

Russian Pawn is now available for only 99 cents. It is an introductory offer only and will only be available at this price for a short time. So get it while its hot. (well my book will always be hot). It involves very adult content so please only buy if you are over 18 years old.
I am already outlining the next in the series so if you enjoy Sloane and Ian, they will be back in the next book.

Blood and Loss is doing well and it is priced at 2.99 for the summer. It will make sitting in the sun an even hotter experience. I am currently editing and reworking book two and hoped to be done by November so I can have it ready for Christmas.

This weekend was the first time since I published Blood and Loss that I took time off from promoting. It was a nice getaway, but now it feels like I am very far behind. We go to my parents cottage on the weekends in the summer and there is no internet access. While not great for my profile on twitter, it was great for writing. You can't be distracted by checking email, facebook etc. So I think when it is crunch time this fall and I really need to finish up my sequel to Blood and Loss, heading down to the cottage might be the thing I need. We don't even have a TV. Sitting on the porch swing writing on my laptop while taking time to enjoy the view of the lake makes me think I am a pretty lucky writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment