Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hey You Don't Need a Kindle

Hey everyone,

Sad because you don't have a kindle but you want to read my raunchy erotic thriller Russian Pawn or my sweet sexy funny urban fantasy Blood and Loss? Well here is some good news almost anyone can read my books or any other ebook. You just have to have one of the following and lets face it if you are reading this chances are you do.

1) any computer with a Mac or Windows operating system
2) iphone ipod touch, android, windows phone7, blackberry
3) ipad or android tablet

So now don't you feel better?




http://www.amazon.co.uk/Russian-Woman-Named-Sloane-ebook/dp/B008GWP9PK

ps. I have noticed a lovely influx of Japanese readers to my blog. I am very excited and flattered. I want to welcome you and invite you to buy my books. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment