Sunday, July 22, 2012

I've Been A Bad Bad Girl

I must apologize for not updating my blog for such a long time. Time gets away and then you can't believe its been three weeks. One of the reasons for such a long hiatus is the farm. We grow organic veggies and fruit and it is our busy season. I have been slaving away as much as possible outside. We have been weeding, picking and planting. I will try not to let my outside job interfere with my inside job again.

I have been busy writing too. I am on my second draft for the second book in my Cassandra Myles series. It is coming along and I am confidant that it should be ready by the end of October. I want it out for Christmas.

I had a two day free promo for both of y books and it was a great success. I gave away 1280 books and have since increased sales and have received some awesome reviews. It has been such a positive fun experience, that I will definitely do it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment