Monday, May 28, 2012

I'm Such a Tease


Here are just a few passages from my novel Blood and Loss  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0082ZQF8Q/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_ybGWpb0APWJK9
After reading them I dare you not to crave more.


He stood over me looking down. “Are you naked under there?” He asked as he took his index finger and pulled back the quilt a little to see if he was right. Apparently everyone was getting a free show today.

His eyes took in my naked upper half while he licked his lips. He was hungry and I was a tasty morsel. My heart tried to pound its way out of my chest. I wanted him to kiss me and he did. The kiss was hard and angry, his tongue assaulted mine.  

  “The corset is cinched tight to accentuate the narrow waist, to keep your posture straight, to push out your breasts and most important to make taking a deep breathe impossible. You should always feel a little short of breathe, like you are on the verge of excitement all the time.” No problem there, except I wasn’t on the verge of excited, I was way passed it and I saw no signs of stopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment