Friday, May 18, 2012

I'd Love to Hear from You

Cassandra and all those in her life she cares about are waiting for you to buy Blood and Loss and get to know them. My book is full of loss, romance, impossible choices, violence and some very hot scenes that will make you glad you picked it up.


 The biggest disappointment is now I have no choice and I have to wait for the next installment to find out what happens next. I think Electa Graham has a lot more to offer and I am looking forward to where she takes her characters and what more we can learn about them.


This is a small snippet that came from a review from one of my readers. I hope you decide to read my book and leave your own review. Please contact me anytime with your thoughts and questions. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment