Monday, May 28, 2012

5 Star Review


This is just one of the 5 star reviews Blood and Loss has received. 

Amazon Verified Purchase
I found myself with some "precious me time". I opted to read a book over watching TV alone. So I searched amazon.com for a new book to download on my PC kindle. I poured myself a glass of wine and escaped in Cassandra's Myles world for a few hours. I don't want to give away the plot but these are some of the things you should know about the book . It takes place in Canada, beautiful Nova Scotia, Vancouver and Alberta are mentioned in the book. The story includes witches, vampires and more .... the book gets better with every chapter and leaves you wanting more at the end. Oh and how could I forget, it is actually funny, the author could have you wanting to cry one minute and laughing out loud the next. I am eagerly awaiting for Electa Graham to release the next book in the Casandra Myles Witch Series.
Comment | 

No comments:

Post a Comment