Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I have to do What?

I hope I don't sound like a whiner when I write this post. I am not complaining. I have loved every part of writing and publishing my book. I just thought that would be the hard part. I didn't think the marketing would be so much work. Don't get me wrong, I have loved meeting new people (even if the meeting has been electronically only), but the volume of things I could be doing stacks up. This pile is so high I feel like the things I am doing is standing in its shadow. The good thing is I have felt this way before. Anything you want to accomplish as badly as I want to accomplish selling my book is worth every bit of hard work. Eventually what I thought was overwhelming, I will get used to and wonder why I found it so hard in the first place. I will learn the tricks of marketing my book like the back of my hand and it will be one more skill set I have learned in life.
I hope I can help others the way some authors have already helped me. So I am going to choose to enjoy myself. This is new and exciting. I have done something I always secretly thought would be on my to do list and never checked off. I have published my novel and everything else is gravy.
Hope you are enjoying my blog. Please read my other posts and send me any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment